Specification and description of the Atamate Mesh-3 ceiling sensor unit
The highly innovated Atamate Surface Mount Ceiling Sensor Unit (SU) enables the local collection, processing and control of building services in a typical room. Data is transmitted to the Hub edge computer for further analysis and processing.
A variety of sensors can be included depending on need.
Typically these include:
- Temperature (local air)
- Thermopile (local wall temperature)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Noise level
- Ambient light.
The SU includes a Nordic BluetoothTM 5 Processor that enables processing. This enables basic room controls including:
- Local light switch control of lights
- Local temperature controller to connected heater/cooler • Local window controller to connected window motor
- Shading controller to connected blinds/shutters.
The SU has a number of possible outputs that can be included depending on need:
- 2No 16Amp 250Vac relays
- (Other relays can be supplied if required)
- 20mm fuse for local supply to relay outputs
- Up to 6No Digital inputs and outputs (3.3Vds)
- Serial communications outputs with a 3.3Vdc, 500mA supply - Modbus, I2C, Profibus. Specialist serial protocols on request.
• BluetoothMT (BLE & 5) compatible devices.
The SU can be installed by a qualified electrician. The SU is either powered from a 100-250Vac supply or a POE connection from a local network switch (IEE 802.3af). The SU is in white plastic which is paintable.
Ceiling mounted in the corner of the room (ideally 1m x 1m from corner and PIR has a clear ‘view’ of the room).
Max room size - 9m x 9m.
Cable entry form the side or through the base of the unit.
Humidity: 10 to 90% RH
Temperature: 5 to 40 C
Water/dust protection: IP20.
The SU is part of an Atamate smart building installation. This is designed and commissioned by Atamate Partners.